BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

A visual listing of the things I have learned this summer

As summer is coming to a close, I thought I'd take some time to reflect on what the summer of '09 has taught me...for those of you that just check out my blog to see pictures, I have included them :)

1. Vacation is a necessity of life sometimes. Especially after working 9 out of 10 days.


















2. You can never EVER have too much fun with your mom.


















3. Sometimes you have to be selfish to be happy.














4. My family has got to be completely abnormal. We all get along fairly well, and enjoy each others company...there is apparently something incredibly rare about that.














5. Anchorman is the best movie ever made.















6. The best things in life come in small packages.


















7. Age is just a number.


















8. Some friends will be around forever...even when they are not around.














9. If you follow your dreams, you might find that they end up following you.


















10. When it seems like everything is tumbling down...You are really not that far from everything being put back together.


0 comments: